With great leadership comes great success and with great success comes great pride. At the AMI School we screen our potential leaders through the Annual Student Council Elections.
A well-structured procedure is followed for nominations, interviews, short listing, campaigning and speeches. Students are divided into four houses: Kites, Hawks, Eagles and Falcons. Annual elections are held for Head Boy, Head Girl, House Captains, Vice Captains, Secretary and Treasurers. This provides an opportunity for the students at mass to select their representatives who will be their voice for issues and concerns about student life.
After a successful polling session, the elected and volunteered students get selected to work together with an adult advisor to provide a means for student expression and assistance in school affairs and activities.
Student Council campaigning initiated at the Junior Section on 19th October 2022 and on 6th October 2022 with great pride results were announced. Together all of them devise projects and activities throughout the year which work to; promote citizenship, leadership, human relations and cultural values.
Our prestigious team of young leaders for the year 2022 – 2023 includes:
- Head Boy: Muhammad Eizer Asif
- Head Girl: Azeen Bolani
- Eagle’s Captains: S. M Bin Kashif and Chaudry Tahoor Tahir
- Eagle’s Vise Capitan: Zoona Fatima
- Eagle’s Treasurer: Rabeesa Munir
- Eagle’s Secretary: Naqiya Abbad
- Falcon’s Capitan: M. Taha Danish
- Falcon’s Vise Capitan: S. Hamza Danish
- Falcon’s Treasurer: Jinbyol Kim
- Falcon’s Secretary: M. Emad Kazi
- Kite’s Capitan: M. Ali Usmani
- Kite’s Vise Capitan: Noor-ul-Huda
- Kite’s Treasurer: Zainab Hasnain
- Kite’s Secretary: Amyrah John
- Hawk’s Capitan: Saniyah Imad
- Hawk’s Vise Capitan: Aly Ahan
- Hawk’s Treasurer: Rayyan Motiwala Hawk’s Secretary: Syeda Maryam