As we want our students to grow into balanced people we believe that:
- Each person is unique and has equal worth.
- All people are responsible for their actions.
- Open-mindedness, empathy and compassion are essential for living in a global community.
- Education is a shared responsibility of students, family and school.
- Everyone has the responsibility to contribute positively to society and the environment.
- Celebrating diversity enriches our lives and the life of the community.
- Nurturing curiosity and creativity leads to confident and independent thinkers.